Looking For Mentoring?
We know how important mentoring relationships can be when you are in graduate or professional school - especially when you can’t turn to family for this kind of guidance.
Our Brown Bag Mentoring program is designed to help you connect with UCSF first generation college faculty, postdocs, residents, fellows and alumni who have generously offered to meet with you over lunch.
Follow these 6 easy steps to participate:
1. Find a mentor: Review our list of first gen faculty, postdocs, residents, fellows and alumni.
2. Set up a meeting: Contact a mentor and schedule a convenient time for the two of you to meet*. Be sure to keep track of their email address, as well as confirmed date, time and location for your meeting as you'll need that information in the next step.
3. Complete our online registration form at bit.ly/brownbagmentor
4. We’ll help you pay for lunch! (Details will be emailed to you after you register).
5. Meet with your mentor.
6. Fill out our super short feedback form (it will take less than 2 minutes!)
*Please note: This brown bag mentoring lunch program is valid for one mentoring lunch meeting to take place before May 15, 2014. You must be an enrolled UCSF student to participate.
Are you an FG2C mentor who would like to participate our brown bag mentoring program for FG2C students? Please visit bit.ly/iamfirstgen